Thursday 9 July 2015

Reflections in the making

Hi Everyone I've been in procrastination mode for too long. I've promised myself to make more effort with my blog and through I might just walk us through the process of my new Book Reflections. My aim is too give a regular update of the story line as it unfolds in the hope that you might enjoy my thinking around the characters and that I might stay focused. 
  
This week I dusted off the computer and got back to Sally, the heroine in my next book, Reflections. Yesterday I thought she had a soft spot for Roland Leriche, the interpol agent, whose reopening the case of a stolen painting. She's still trying to deal with her fathers death and doing a fair bit of "Reflection" but when Roland knocks on the door her heart skips a beat. I wouldn't call this book a romantic novel but theres always room for a little flirting, once they've solved the mystery and once Sally moves on from her need to write everything down. Her need to document everything about her family is the way she copes with her emotions, during a difficult time in her life. The stories and family skeletons have already come out of the closet but her reflective writing shares the stories with us. 
At the moment it's till a bit of a mystery even to me, so lets see where the story takes us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Eleanor Smythe Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design