Friday 17 July 2015

First Book Tour

The Other Side of Town just had it's first book tour.

A BIG thanks to everyone who reviewed my book this week or took part in the tour for The Other side of Town. I was so taken back with the kind words regarding the content of the story... Another 5 stars, wow!!

However it appears that the cover is not very popular with people. I loved it when I first saw it, because of the sad eyes of the women on the front. I guess it spoke to me in some way. I hope the cover doesn't put people off reading it. I will have to be mindful of that in the future, although it's difficult to please everyone and get it right. Opinion is a strange thing, but I'm always happy for constructive criticism, it helps us learn and grow.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Eleanor Smythe Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design